Annapurna Mini Trek
Annapurna Mini Trek is one of the Short and Easy Treks in Nepal. It is the smoothest trek and one of the most popular, most natural, and shortest in the Annapurna region. We have specially designed this itinerary for all amateurs who are looking for less stressful routes, such as children and the elderly, who may encounter difficulties. You can cover this trekking in a short time. Annapurna Mini Trek allows you to enjoy a breathtaking view of the Annapurna Himalayas, as well as the best view of the sunrise. The Annapurna mini trail starts and ends in the coastal town of Pokhara. The main highlights of this trek are as below
- Tourism in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Suitable for the elderly and beginners
- Sunrise and reflection in the mountains.
- Beautiful view of Lake Phewa and Pokhara Valley.
- Easy and Short trek in Nepal with a beautiful view
- Impressive view of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Massive.
- Gurung historical, ethnic community settlements in Nepal.
- Beautiful view of the mountain. Machhapuchre (Mt. Fishtail)
- View of the sunrise from the Australian camp and Sarangkot