Bardia Jungle Safari Tour
Bardia Jungle Safari Tour is a unique jungle safari in Nepal. It is famous for the Bengal tigers. The jungle safari in Bardia National Park offers an exciting wildlife tour through an unspoiled region of Bardia National Park. This royal park spans 374 square miles; its location is on the banks of the Karnali River (east) and is divided by the Babai River. The main highlights of the Bardia national park tour are as below
- Optional rafting in the Karnali
- The best place in Nepal to see the Royal Bengal tiger
- Enjoy bird watching, jeep safari, canoeing, etc. in the park
- Enjoy Tharu cultural programs and excursions to the village.
- A panoramic bus trip or a flight from Kathmandu to Bardia and vice versa
- Enjoy an elephant safari and watch exotic animals and birds in Bardia National Park