Chulu West Peak Climbing
Chulu West Peak Climbing is one of the challenging peaks in Nepal for experienced hikers and amateur climbers. Although Chulu West is technically straighter than peaks like Chulu East, which have a steep and steep summit, it takes more endurance and strength to push the long, hard work through the snow to reach the summit. Proper acclimatization is the best way to survive the time it takes to complete this expedition. Chulu West Peak’s location in Annapurnas, its height, and its medium level of difficulty make Chulu one of the best trekking peaks in the Himalayas of Nepal.
- Challenging but technically simple
- Accompanied by an experienced climbing guide
- Includes the excellent Annapurna Circuit Trek
- You will be climbing one of the highest peaks in Nepal
- Breathtaking view of the Annapurna Mountain from Summit