Dhampus Sarangkot Trek
Dhampus Sarangkot Trek is short, easy, and hassle-free near Pokhara offering magnificent views of the sunrise and sunset over Mount Annapurna and the Dhaulagiri region. Dhampus Sarangkot Trek is an excellent option to extend your trip from Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Chitwan. You can see a magnificent panoramic view of the Annapurna Himalaya, which includes the mighty Annapurna I, Machhapuchre, Annapurna II, Dhaulagiri, Lamjung Himal, Annapurna South, and many other beautiful white mountains.
- Perfect for all ages people and seasons.
- Capture many photo spots at almost every point of your hike during the trip
- Walkthrough the lush rhododendrons and oak forests and see different animals
- Enjoy the picturesque bus trip from Kathmandu to Pokhara and Pokhara to Phedi
- Discover the different cultures and traditions of ethnic people like Gurung and Magar
- Experience stunning views of mountains such as the Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, and more
- Walkthrough the rice paddies and traverse many picturesque villages with the Himalayas Views