Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek
Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek is challenging but more rewarding in the Dhaulagiri region. It is the seventh tallest mountain in the world, located in the northwestern part of Nepal. The name Dhaulagiri is derived from the Sanskrit words for White Mountain. It is a perfect choice for hikers who want to avoid the crowds and discover the raw nature. It offers a fascinating view of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri chains with the green valleys. Calm landscapes, fascinating glacial pine forests and rhododendrons, ice-covered peaks, hot springs, waterfalls, Thorang Peak, etc.
- Walk on uneven trails
- A short trip of the famous Lake-town of Pokhara
- Cultural and Sightseeing tour of the Kathmandu Valley
- Walks through dense forests with unexplored fauna and flora
- Stunning views of mountain panoramas, including Mount Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Range.
- Trek through the French Pass, the hidden valley of the Dhampus Pass, the Kali Gandaki Gorge