Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek
The Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek is the classic trek in Nepal that visits the highest base camp in the world. On the priority list of trekkers, Everest Base Camp is one of the most visited regions in Nepal Himalayas. Below are the most popular highlights of this trek
- Luxury hotels for accommodation during the trek
- 35-minute scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and back
- Visit the Sagarmatha National Park habitat with exotic animals
- Stand at the foot of the highest mountain in the world, Mount Everest
- Discover the unique and lively tradition and culture of the Sherpa People
- Enjoy the helicopter flight from Everest base camp to Kathmandu when the trek ends
- Catch an exceptional view of the sunrise over the mountain Everest from Kalapatthar
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu, including Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, and Boudhanath.
- Enjoy panoramic views of mountains like Cho Oyu. Ama Dablam, Nuptse, Lhotse, Nuptse, etc.