Everest Base Camp Trek and Fly Back By Helicopter
Everest Base Camp Trek and Fly Back by Helicopter is a short-term trekking package that allows you to experience two activities in one. It offers an incredible trekking experience as well as a helicopter flight from Gorakshep to Kathmandu. Once you have reached Everest Base Camp 5346m and successfully ascended Kalapattar 5550m to see the upcoming views of Mount Everest, Pumori, and other mountains, you will be able to fly to Kathmandu by helicopter Instead of going back to Lukla
- Hiking in the Sagarmatha national park.
- You have a picturesque mountain flight Lukla
- Discover the unique Sherpa culture and wildlife.
- Fulfill your dream to see the world’s Highest Mountain.
- You have a helicopter flight from Gorekshep to Kathmandu.
- Combinations from Mount Everest base camp and Heli Tour.
- The best trekking experience in the Himalayas within a short period.