Everest Three Passes Trek
The Everest Three Passes Trek or the Everest circuit trek provides the best trekking experience in the Everest region. Truly strenuous Everest Three Pass trekking suites for experienced hikers trying to cross the high altitude pass and explore the wonders of the Himalayas. The Everest High Passes Trek is a great way to experience the unique taste of nature, culture, beautiful scenery, breathtaking mountains, and charming villages that make travel a memorable experience for a lifetime.
- Discover the unique and living Sherpa tradition and culture
- You will visit the Sagarmatha National Park habitat with exotic animals.
- Stand at the foot of the highest mountain in the world, the Mount Everest
- Go up to Gokyo Ri and enjoy the fascinating view of the mountains at sunrise
- A 40-minute flight from Kathmandu to Lukla with panoramic views of the landscapes.
- Stunning views of mountains like Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, Cho Oyu, etc.
- Enjoy the panoramic view of the Himalayas from Kongma La, Cho La, and Renjo La Pass