Ganja La Pass Trek
Ganja La Pass Trek is one of the famous but difficult trekking in the Langtang region and is considered a unique, wilder, and more adventurous place than other trekking areas. The Ganja la Pass hike is a famous passage that offers the opportunity to explore the villages of Tamang and enjoy panoramic views of Langtang Lirung, Dorje Lakpa, Ganesh Himal, Yala Peak and Naya Kanga, Gaurishanker Etc. The trip itself goes through magnificent rhododendrons and bamboo forests with a splendid view of the snow-capped mountains.
- Visit the Tibetan village in Langtang
- Impressive view from Ganja La Pass
- Panoramic mountain view from Kyangjin Ri
- Spectacular view of the peaks torn by the ice.
- Panoramic view of 10 peaks of more than 6000 m.
- Picturesque road trip from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi
- Stunning views of Langtang RI, Ganesh Himal, Lang Sisa, and Chorkari Ri