Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour
Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour is one of the best packages for anyone looking to explore various aspects of Nepal. It is the best way to discover the essence of this beautiful country. This package begins by exploring some of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in the Kathmandu Valley. After Kathmandu, Explore the wildlife of Chitwan National Park with the chance to observe wild animals in their natural habitat. Visit the most mysterious place, the birthplace of Lord Buddha in Lumbini, and the naturally beautiful city of Pokhara with its magnificent lake and its breathtaking view of the Himalayas.
- Fascinating views of the sunrise from Sarangkot
- Visit the birthplace of Gautam Buddha and Lumbini
- Visit World Heritage cultural Sites around Kathmandu
- Boat ride on Lake Phewa and paragliding for a breathtaking aerial view
- Visit famous places in Pokhara such as Tal Barahi temple, Phewa Lake, etc.
- Fascinating views of the sunrise and sunset from Nagarkot over the Himalaya
- Jungle Safari in Chitwan National Park, canoeing and visit to the elephant breeding center
- Possibility to see various exotic animals such as one-horned rhinoceros, tigers, gharials, etc.
- Watch the Tharu culture dance and learn about Tharu culture as you walk through the village