Kathmandu Chitwan Pokhara Tour
Kathmandu Chitwan Pokhara tour Package offers a varied experience in the three beautiful cities of Nepal. It provides a fantastic opportunity to explore ancient historic sites, picturesque natural beauties, and exotic wildlife in no time. Your tour of Kathmandu Chitwan Pokhara begins with a visit to various World Heritage sites in Kathmandu. After Kathmandu, visit Chitwan National Park, one of Nepal’s most popular destinations, to discover multiple varieties of wildlife resources. After visiting Chitwan, visit Pokhara. Pokhara is a beautiful valley with spectacular views of Mount Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchre, and many more.
- Visit famous places in Pokhara
- Paragliding and boating at Lake Phewa
- charming views of sunrise and sunset from Sarangkot
- Watch Tharu cultural dance and learn about Tharu culture
- Jungle Safari in Chitwan and visit the elephant breeding center
- Visit beautiful and religious World Heritage Sites around the Kathmandu
- Possibility to see various exotic animals such as the one-horned rhino, tiger, etc.
- A complete organized trip that presents the best of the three best destinations in Nepal