Kathmandu Pokhara Lumbini Chitwan Tour
Kathmandu Pokhara Lumbini Chitwan Tour combines the most beautiful tourist attraction in Nepal, offering you an impressive temple, architecture, magnificent mountains, landscapes, and the Terai Lowlands Chitwan National Park. It is a perfect visit to Kathmandu, Patan, Bhaktapur, the beautiful town of Pokhara Chitwan National Park, and the birthplace of Lord Buddha – Lumbini. This trip is suitable for visitors who visit almost all the historical sites, the beautiful city and the jungle.
- Visit Lumbini, the birthplace of Lord Buddha.
- Tour to the UNESCO World Heritage Site in Kathmandu Valley
- Jungle Safari in Chitwan and visit to the elephant breeding center
- Fascinating sunset and sunrise views from Sarangkot and Srinagar
- Visit famous places in Pokhara like Tal Barahi Temple, Phewa Lake, etc.
- Visit Tansen Durbar, Rani Mahal, and explore Newari culture and history
- Boating on Phewa Lake and paragliding for a stunning aerial view of the city
- Watch the cultural dance of the Tharu people and learn more about the Tharu culture
- Possibility of seeing various exotic animals such as one-horned rhino, Bengal tigers, gavials, etc.