Langtang Gosaikunda Trek
Langtang Gosaikunda Trek is a good option for all trekkers, especially for those who want to explore a medium-sized trek. Langtang Gosaikunda Trekking takes you into an attractive Langtang valley, which is encircled by many blue-colored lakes. All people are Tamang, the ethnic group of this area. We can explore their culture and way of life. The Langtang Gosaikunda Trek is not only about mountain lakes, but also a joyful trek that includes the Langtang National Park and many other ethnic settlement towns. Langtang National Park is a park of natural splendor. Below are the main highlights of the trek
- Visit monasteries in Shin Gompa and Kyanjin Gompa
- Trek through dense alpine forests and rhododendrons
- Sightseeing tour to the UNESCO World Heritage Site in Kathmandu
- Magnificent view of mount Langtang, Manaslu, Annapurna, Ganesh Himal Etc.
- Discover the culture and tradition of Tamang, Sherpa and other ethnic people
- Visit the majestic Gosaikunda Lake, which is a famous religious place of pilgrimage.
- Opportunity to observe the diverse flora and fauna in the Langtang National Park
- Reach Tsergo Ri, the highest point of the trek, and enjoy exceptional mountain views