Langtang Helambu Trek
Langtang Helambu Trek is one of the most beautiful treks in the Langtang area and offers a stunning view of the Langtang Mountains. The Langtang Helambu trek route offers a magnificent view of the green landscapes and majestic Mountain View. It is perfect trekking for those people who like to explore unique cultural aspects, Mountain View, and wild animals, including the red panda. The principal inhabitants of this area are the Tamang and Sherpa, who physically and culturally resemble the Tibetans. The most highlighted attraction of this trek are as below
- A panoramic bus trip from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi
- Trek through dense alpine forests and rhododendrons
- Opportunity to enjoy the magnificent view of mountains
- Majestic Gosaikunda lake, which has enormous religious significance
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage cultural Site inside Kathmandu valley
- Visit Kyanjin Gompa, Shin Gompa, and many other Buddhist monasteries.
- Discover the culture and tradition of Tamang, Sherpa, and other ethnic groups.
- Opportunity to experience the diversity of flora and fauna in Langtang National Park