Langtang Valley Trek
Langtang Valley Trek is one of the shortest treks in the Langtang region, which takes you on a beautiful journey to one of the isolated areas of Nepal. The Langtang Valley borders Tibet in the north. Therefore, the region is strongly influenced by the lifestyle, culture, and tradition of its northern foil. It is home to Langtang National Park and a popular Gosainkunda pilgrimage site. During this trek, you can see the magnificent view of Langtang Lirung, Langtang Ri, Yala Peak, and many more. The main highlights of the Langtang valley trek are as below
- A fantastic climb to Cherko-Ri 5050 m
- The traditional village of Sherpa and Tamang people
- A pleasant walk through the enchanting rhododendron forest.
- Explore the Langtang National Park and the exotic flora and fauna.
- View of mountains like Langtang Lirung, Ganesh Himal, Langtang-II
- Enjoy the panoramic mountain drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi.
- Explore ancient monasteries such as Langtang Gompa and Kyanjin Gompa.