Lobuche Peak Climbing
Lobuche Peak Climbing is one of the most popular and challenging summits in the Khumbu region, with a smaller mountain, only 6,119 m high. The climb requires healthy physical fitness and a positive attitude to reach the top of East Lobuche Peak. Lobuche East Peak is located southwest of Everest Base Camp, near Cho-la Pass, which is a well-hidden peak until it approaches the Lobuche and Thugla areas, where you can see its twin East and West Lobuche peaks high in the Khumbu Valley.
- Beautiful mountain flight from and to Lukla.
- You will do Lobuche East Peak summit of 6119m.
- You will see the Everest base camp and the glacier.
- View of Everest and other mountains from Kalapattar.
- You will enjoy amazing view from the Lobuche summit
- The bazaar of Namche and the monastery of Tengboche.
- Sightseeing of the World Heritage beautiful sites in Kathmandu.
- An unforgettable view of the high mountains and the Khumbu icefall.