Lower Dolpo Trek
Lower Dolpo Trek itinerary can be customized according to your choice. Please write to us for the individual travel Itinerary. The price varies depending on hotel category, transportation, private vehicle, and flight service.
The Lower Dolpo Trek is a more moderate trekking trip through Dolpo with its maximum height at Numa La (5238 m). Lower Dolpo Trek is an unexplored paradise that offers the opportunity to hike through one of the most remote regions of Nepal. The main attractions are the vibrant culture, the delightful turquoise Phoksundo Lake, and the snow-capped peaks of the Mountain.
- Scenic domestic flight to and from Juphal
- Knowledge of the unique Buddhist culture.
- Entrance to Shey Phoksundo National Park.
- The view of the diverse flora and fauna will attract you
- Adventure trip to the isolated Himalayan region of Nepal.
- Go to the desert rain shadow area of the lower Dolpo region.
- Experience the three regions of Nepal. Plains, hills, and Himalayas
- Experience the ancient Bon Buddhist practices in various monasteries.
- Journey to the majestic Phoksundo Lake and view the virgin mountains.