Lumbini is the birthplace of Lord Buddha and the most popular tourist destination in the world, with over a million Buddhists. Lumbini is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It does not mean that it is popular only with the Buddhist religion and all people searching for peace and serenity in life. We have prepared a Lumbini Tour Package specifically for each traveler to experience the origins of Buddhism. To pay tribute to the Buddha, followers from different countries have built many temples. To pay homage to the Buddha, followers from other countries have built many temples, and all are beautiful art and rich architecture.
- You can visit many new monasteries
- Lumbini is the birthplace of Lord Buddha.
- It is a central attraction for Buddhist pilgrimages.
- You can visit various monasteries and peace lamps in Lumbini
- Lumbini preserves historically momentous materials and events.
- Lumbini is a perfect place to realize the first years of the Buddha’s life.
- Buddhist followers built artistic temples and stupas in peaceful gardens.