Makalu Base Camp Trek
Makalu Base Camp Trek is famous for nature walks in the Himalayan region of Nepal. Mount Makalu is the fifth highest mountain in the world among the other 14 peaks over 8000 meters. Less-frequented trek to Makalu Base Camp takes you to high altitudes, snowy landscapes, and the ethnic Himalayan lifestyle on a lonely trek, now it is designated as Makalu Barun National Park and Nature Reserve.
- Unique flora and fauna in Makalu Barun National Park
- Located on the walls of the fifth highest mountain in the world
- Drive from arable land on green terraces to glaciers and waterfalls
- Discover some of the rarest wildlife in Nepal, including the red panda
- Experience the rural life of the various Rai and Sherpa cultures in Nepal
- Unparalleled panoramic views of Everest, Lhotse, and countless other peaks
- The fascinating and unspoiled culture of the different ethnic groups that populate the region.