Manaslu Expedition is an 8000-meter climbing adventure in the fabulous Himalayas. It is the eighth highest mountain, and its location is in the Manaslu restricted trekking region in west-central Nepal. Discover the diverse landscape and problematic climbing experience. Manaslu’s summit rises above the surrounding peaks and is the most spectacular and dominant mountain from a distance. Manaslu expedition is much more technical and tricky than Cho Oyu and Sishapangma. Therefore, each climber must have excellent physical and mental preparation for a higher level of climbing ability and higher altitude
- Visit the beautiful Ruby Valley and Tsum.
- Climb the mountain peaks such as Manaslu and Larkya Peak.
- Go to one of the relatively less explored areas of the Himalayas.
- Walk along the ancient salt trade route between Tibet and Nepal.
- Experience the full range of climates from the tropics to the Arctic in one trip.
- Experience rare wildlife such as leopards, red panda, and Himalayan musk deer.