Nepal Hindu Pilgrimage Tour
Nepal Hindu Pilgrimage tour is a popular activity among the Hindu followers to explore the Hindu pilgrimage sites in Nepal. Nepal is the home of most believers in the Hindu faith. Due to the presence of sacred temples of various Hindu gods and goddesses, Nepal is a holy land for Hindu pilgrimages. Every year thousands of Hindus visit Nepal for religious proposes. The Hindu pilgrimage tour in Nepal offers you a spiritual atmosphere and can pay homage to the temples you visit. One of Nepal’s most significant Hindu temples, the “Pashupatinath Temple, Manakamana temple and Muktinath temple,” is the tour’s main attraction.
- You can see an ancient monastery in Kagbeni
- You will Visit Muktinath, the place of liberation.
- You will see the tallest Shiva statue in the world
- Do sightseeing in Pokhara and its main attractions
- You will enjoy the panoramic sunrise view in Sarankot
- You will visit the UNESCO cultural heritage in Kathmandu