Nepal Round Tour
Nepal Round Tour is a complete package that gives an impression of Nepal. Nepal round tour explain an exciting journey that combines sightseeing tours from Kathmandu’s historic city to the natural wonders of Nagarkot, Chitwan, Lumbini, Palpa, and Pokhara. We designed this unique travel itinerary to reflect the history, natural beauty, jungle safari, and guests’ spiritual experience in one package.
- Flight to Everest Mountain
- Beautiful Sunrise and sunset views from Nagarkot
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site in Kathmandu
- Fascinating sunset and sunrise views from Sarangkot and Srinagar
- Watch the Tharu culture dance and learn more about the Tharu culture
- Visit Rani Mahal, Tansen Durbar, and explore the culture and history of Newari people
- Jungle safari in Chitwan National Park, canoeing and visit to the elephant breeding center
- Boating on Phewa Lake and paragliding for a stunning aerial view of Pokhara city and lakes
- Visit the birthplace of Gautama Buddha and one of the UNESCO Lumbini World Heritage Sites.
- Possibility of seeing different exotic animals such as unicorn rhinos, Bengal tigers, gavials, etc.
- Famous places in Pokhara like Barahi Temple, Phewa Lake, Bat Cave, Mahendra Cave, Devis Fall, etc.