Nepal Tibet Bhutan Combine Tour
Nepal Tibet Bhutan Combine Tour takes you through three different countries in the Himalayas, Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan. After visiting the elegant pagodas, temples, and stupas in Kathmandu Valley, you will see the wildlife in Chitwan national park and Pokhara’s natural beauty.
After the Nepal tour, you will fly over Mount Everest to Tibet, Lhasa. Lhasa is a historical and cultural attraction and impressive Potala Palace of the Dalai Lamas, Jokhang Temple, Norbulinka Summer Palace, the great Drepung, and Sera monasteries before flying back to Nepal.
You will fly from Kathmandu to Paro, Bhutan. In the “land of the peaceful Dragon” Bhutan, your visit includes the Paro and Thimpu valleys, Bhutan’s capital, and the picturesque Punakha and Wangdu valley.
- You will learn more about the culture and traditions of Tibetan Buddhists
- You will visit the majestic Sera Monastery and the Jokhang Temple in Lhasa
- You will see the Tibetan Museum explore artifacts from Tibet’s cultural history.
- You will discover Kathmandu’s ancient heritage, rich in culture and architecture.
- Fly over the heavenly landscapes, fascinating Himalayas, and roof of the world and Bhutan
- Visit many beautiful places in Pokhara like Phewa Lake, Begnas Lake, Tibetan Museum, etc.
- You will Get up close to the wilderness of Chitwan National Park on our jungle safari
- You can see the unicorn rhinoceros and the Bengal tiger
- You will Explore many picturesque places from Paro to Thimpu
- Visit places like Memorial Chorten, Punakha Dzong and Wangdue Phodrang in Thimphu
- You will have a stunning view of Thimphu from Kunsel Phodrang
- You will explore the tiger nest monastery and enjoy the magnificent view of the mountains