Tamang Heritage Trek
Tamang Heritage Trek is one of the best cultural heritage trekking routes highlighting the rich ancient cultural heritage of the Tamang people in the Langtang Valley, an ethnic group of Tibetan origin. It offers an extraordinary experience, things to see an old lifestyle that combines it with a panoramic view and healing baths in natural hot springs. The exceptional region is exciting, culturally rich, and traditionally fascinating near the Tibetan border.
- Visit the historical site of Rasuwagadhi
- Walkthrough alpine forests and rhododendrons
- The panoramic bus trip from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi
- Explore the diverse flora and fauna of Langtang National Park
- Travel to picturesque villages like Thuman, Timure, and Briddim
- Magnificent view of the Langtang, Ganesh Himal, Dorje Lakpa, etc.
- Explore the rich culture and way of life of the Nepalese Tamang people