Tilicho Lake Trek
Tilicho Lake Trek is one of the best and most rewarding treks in the Annapurna region. Lake Tilicho is located near the famous Annapurna Circuit at an altitude of 4,919 m. The lake is renowned for being the highest lake in the world. Although there are many other lakes in this region, this one is notable for its size. It is 85 m deep. It offers some of the most beautiful views, a wide variety of cultures and diversity, and the high mountains that surround the giant Annapurna family.
- You can enjoy a hot springs bath during the trek
- Trek through the lush forests of rhododendrons and oaks
- Breathtaking views of Mount Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, and Nilgiri.
- Visit Lake Tilicho, the lake situated in the highest place in the world
- Visit the Manang Valley and explore the culture of the Gurung people.
- view of glaciers, moraine valleys, waterfalls, and gorges of Kali Gandaki
- Cross the Thorong La Pass for an incredible view of the surrounding peaks
- Unique cultures and traditions of the Magar, Gurung, and Thakali community
- Visit one of the famous Hindu and Buddhist pilgrimage sites, the Muktinath Temple