Upper Mustang Trek
Upper Mustang Trek is one of the most picturesque and exciting walks in the Nepalese Himalaya. The Mustang Trek takes you through dry, arid landscapes in high, eroded, and broken canyons and high, colorful cliffs. You will discover the way of life of the real mountain people who, for hundreds of years, have had minimal contact with the rest of Nepal and have preserved their rich cultural heritage. In the Upper Mustang region of Nepal, you can admire the exclusivity of a rocky path, treeless landscape, and a beautiful Mountain View of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Nilgiri, and many other Himalayas.
- Stay in beautiful villages near Chortens, Gompas, and monasteries.
- Explore various cave dwellings and partially constructed cave houses
- Enjoy the majestic Kaligandaki Gorge, the deepest gorges in the world
- Visit the ancient kingdom of Lo Manthang and various historical places
- Stunning views of the mountains like Dhaulagiri, Tilicho, and Annapurna
- Walk through the forests of rhododendrons, oaks, and pines seeing exotic animals
- Visit The UNESCO World Heritage Sites like Durbar Squares, Temples, and Stupas.
- Learn about the culture of Tibetan Buddhism and the ethnic people known as Lo Pa
- Admire the beauty of the Annapurna Conservation and the Upper Mustang Restricted Area