Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour
Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour is one of the most popular jungle activities in Nepal. UNESCO declared the Chitwan National Park a World Heritage Site in 1979, which covers 932 square kilometers. Large numbers of travelers visit Chitwan National Park each year for jungle safari. Chitwan National Park is listed in the lowlands of central Terai and offers some of Asia’s best nature reserves.
- Canoeing along the Rapti River
- Enjoy an elephant ride and jeep safari in Chitwan National Park
- Visit the elephant breeding center and watch the elephants bathing
- Discover endangered species like the royal Bengal tiger and the unicorn rhino
- Explore Chitwan National Park, one of the UNESCO World Heritage sites in Nepal
- Watch the Tharu culture dance and learn about the culture spends in the villages