Our 6 Days Kathmandu Chitwan Tour covers two primary destinations in Nepal, i.e., Kathmandu Valley and Chitwan National Park. This tour itinerary is specially prepared for wildlife lovers who wish to see One Horn Rhino and other wild flora and fauna inside one of the best-maintained National park in Asia.
Enjoy Jungle activities and Elephant Safari at Chitwan, spotting rhinos, tigers, and other wild flora and fauna with 6 Days Kathmandu Chitwan Tour.
Enjoy a wide array of Jungle activities, such as an Elephant Back Safari to see wildlife in its natural habitat, a Canoe ride at Rapti River to see Crocodiles and Water birds, a Jungle walk, a Tharu Village visit with Tharu Tribal Dance.
Chitwan National Park, formerly Royal Chitwan National Park, is Nepal’s first national park. It was established in 1973 and granted the status of a World Heritage Site in 1984. It covers an area of 932 km2 (360 sq mi) and is located in the subtropical Inner Terai lowlands of south-central Nepal in Nawalparasi, Parsa, Chitwan districts, and Makwanpur. Altitude ranges from about 100 m (330 ft) in the river valleys to 815 m (2,674 ft) in the Churia Hills. Chitwan National Park is located 175 Kilometers far from Kathmandu.
68 mammals, 544 species of birds, 56 species of herpetofauna, and 126 species of fish have been recorded in the park. The park is especially renowned for protecting One Horned Rhinoceros, Royal Bengal Tiger, and Gharial Crocodile.
Our 6 Days Kathmandu Chitwan Tour also covers two significant highlights in Kathmandu. You will visit Pashupatinath temple, one of the holiest Hindu shrines and the best place to observe Hindu rituals. It is located on the bank of the Bagmati River and is dedicated to lord Shiva and is often known as the Abode of Lord Shiva. Similarly, you will also visit Boudhnath stupa located 3 kilometers far from Pashupatinath temple. Boudhnath stupa is the center of Tibetan Buddhism.
Highlight of Kathmandu Chitwan Tour
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites, an Insight into Nepalese Culture
- Discover Nepalese architecture on a cultural tour of Kathmandu.
- Enjoy a tour of Chitwan National Park.
- Experience breathtaking sunrises and mountain panoramas.
- Explore Chitwan National Park, one of the best wildlife reserves in Nepal.
- Jungle safari by jeep or on the back of an elephant (optional).
- Observe Asian one-horned rhinos and, if lucky, the Royal Bengal Tiger.
- Meet the Tharu people and observe their culture and traditions.
- Tharu cultural demonstration and Tharu dance.
- Canoe ride and visit the elephant breeding center.
- Visit the sunset viewpoint on the river bank to watch the sunset on the horizon.
- Jungle walk and bird watching in Chitwan National Park.
Tour Type: City and Wildlife Tour
Duration: 5 Nights/6 Days
Destination: Kathmandu and Chitwan
Group Size: 1 & above
Arrival city: Kathmandu
Departure City: Kathmandu
Meals: Daily Breakfast at Kathmandu & All Meals at Chitwan
Price: Budget, Standard, Deluxe & Luxury