Mardi Himal Trek
Mardi Himal Trekking is one of the fascinating tropical trekking routes in the western part of the Annapurna region in Nepal. The Mardi Himal is located near the Annapurna base camp and is considered one of the most hidden and least explored jewels in the Himalayas. Mardi Himal Trek offers a scenic and excellent experience of the mountainous atmosphere, the views of green hills, and snow-capped mountains, and walks through the pristine forest of beautiful rhododendron and oak trees.
- The best view of Mount Machhapuchre (Fishtail).
- Magnificent view of the base camp of Mount Annapurna.
- The Mardi Himal Trek route is full of different flora and fauna.
- Unique and lively tradition and culture of the Magar and Gurung
- Immerse yourself in the rural lifestyle while visiting a pleasant Village.
- Enjoy breathtaking views of many mountains in the Annapurna region
- Walk off the tourist trails via rhododendron forests, suspension bridges, and charming villages.