Ruby Valley Trek
Ruby Valley Trek is one of the least explored hidden trails in the Ganesh Himal region. The trail crosses the districts of Dhading, Gorkha, Rasuwa, and Nuwakot between two popular destinations known as Langtang National Park and the Manaslu Conservation Area Project. The trail offers breathtaking mountain views and diverse cultural and daily lifestyles of different groups such as Brahmin, Chhetri, Tamang, Newars, Chepang, and Dalits. The main highlights of the Ruby Valley Trek are as below
- Explore Tamang and Gurung culture.
- Magnificent views of the Himalayas.
- You can raise the Ruby mines in the mountains.
- Get great views of the central Himalayas of Nepal.
- Immerse yourself in local rural life and a homestay experience.