Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Annapurna Base Camp trek is one of the most beautiful trekking trails in the Annapurna region and famous best trekking in Nepal. The fascinating Annapurna Sanctuary formed by Annapurna, Machapuchare (Fishtail) Himchuli, and Manaslu ignite your heart with tranquillity and is also a site revered sacred according to the Hindu mythology as it resemblances the face of Lord Shiva, nature artwork dotted by glaciers and limned in a sheer cliff face. The ABC trek is one of the most popular treks in the world as it is an alluring and comfortable level trek. Annapurna Base Camp Trek offers spectacular mountain scenery on the foothill of the Himalayas passing through beautiful forests, rivers, stone stairways, suspension bridges, terraced farmlands, and ethnical settlements surrounded by the enormous glaciers.
- Cultural and historical Kathmandu city tour with professional and well-known city Guide in a Luxury Private car
- scenic Kathamndu- Pokhara- Kathmandu Luxury Tourist Bust travel
- Beautiful and typical villages at Ghnadruk, Poonhill, Ghorepani, Chhumrung, etc. places.
- unique and distinctive but beautiful cultures, practices and values of Nepalese Natives
- Jaw-dropping panoramas of Himalayas and gigantic Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Massifs
- breathtaking landscapes and vegetations
- Rhythmic waterfall and lush rhododendron forest and many more things proofing the diversity of Nepal
- Majestic sunrise and sunset views like supernatural fantasy things from Ghorepani- Poonhill
- magnificent views of Mt. Annapurna from its foot: Annapurna Base Camp
- Hot spring at Jhino
- beautiful Pokhara city exploration and enlightening Phewa lake at the night