Island Peak Climbing
Island Peak Climbing is the most popular 6000-meter trekking peaks in the Nepalese Himalayas. The expedition was seen as a preparation for the climb to Mount Everest, Lhotse, and many other higher mountains. Many climbers still focus on Island Peak as an acclimatization climbing peak. In the Everest region, Island Peak is located. The area is famous for its glaciers, deep valleys, breathtaking mountains, and some of the rare animals of the Upper Himalayas. In addition to the spectacular mountain scenery, the Sherpa’s friendliness and hospitality are fabulous.
- Trek to Everest base camp
- Tengboche monastery and its surrounding
- The beautiful village of the Sherpa community in the Everest region
- Beautiful Himalayas ranges of Mount Everest, Lhotse, Cho Oyu, and Makalu
- Exciting flight from Kathmandu to Lukla with a panoramic view of the Himalayas